AdSense

Ask me

There's this cancerous social network lookalike called Ask.fm that recently got pretty popular here in Portugal and other countries, so I thought: "why not join the cancer"? Well, there I am. Ask me stuff because I'm bored and feel like answering shit. I make video replies. You don't need to be registered
Click here to go to my Ask.fm profile (where you can see my answers and question me) or use the box below to ask.

>inb4 people insulting just because they can
>inb4 le green arrows maymay xDXDXD
>inb4 OP cannot inb4

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    FUCKING FAGGOT SHITTY PORTUGUESE GAY KID GO SHOVE A DILDO VERY DEEPLY INSIDE YOUR ASS AND MAKE YOURSELF BLOOD UNTIL YOU DIE.. NO ONE WILL CARE BECAUSE OF YOUR FAGGOTRY
    Atte. EP

  2. Anonymous said...

    With much love.

  3. 0 jimmies were rustled that day, but that surely made a tear run down my face. It was so deep. Please, more.

  4. Anonymous said...

    Gay guy with a gay name.

  5. Oh my, thank you! What is your heterosexual name, Anon?

  6. Anonymous said...

    (The guy who said 'gay guy with a gay name')

    'Anon', I see what you did there, reading Torah much?
    But, yeah. I guess that it was a bad idea calling you a gay just because you annoyed me on Unreal Software.
    My question to you,
    what is the meaning of life? Try to answer that.

  7. Anon, 42.

Post a Comment

Informer, ya' no say dadda me Snow me I'll go blame
A licky boom-boom down
Detective mon a says a did a me Snow me stab somewhere down the lane
A licky boom-boom down