AdSense

Hardcore music

Masters of Hardcore wallpaper
I have this Masters of Hardcore wallpaper stored in my images folder for an unknown reason.


In the darkness, a new kind of species arises
When they will be released
All hell will break loose
In ten years, Masters of Hardcore
Survived all those against hardcore
Became known as the leading hardcore name in the world
Ten years of true dedication to hardcore
Will be celebrated as never seen before
The names of the future are stamping of impatience
The earth will shake, the world will shiver
The hardest motherfuckers on the planet

Yea, I listen to hardcore. No, not "hardcore punk", "hardcore rock" or whatever else. Hardcore techno. Mostly known by its sub-genre "gabber" (Dutch word for "friend").
Only a few appreciate this style of music. Many call it repetitive, I call it a lifestyle. The high BPM, the distortion, the kickdrums. It all comes up to form an amazing hard track.
This whole deathmask alias is based on Angerfist. You have probably heard about him. Or, shall I say, they. 
Saving you time from checking Wikipedia, Angerfist consists of Danny Masseling (DJ) and MC Prozac (live MC). Prozac is very mysterious, only his real first name is known, "Minne".
I don't remember exactly when I started listening  to this kind of music, only that it was shortly after I found hardstyle. They are closely related genres, hardcore being the "evil faster twin" and hardstyle the "good fast twin which can be evil sometimes".






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Informer, ya' no say dadda me Snow me I'll go blame
A licky boom-boom down
Detective mon a says a did a me Snow me stab somewhere down the lane
A licky boom-boom down