AdSense

Something new

I have made numerous blogs over time. But all of the had a purpose: they would either be a fansite for a game or exclusively a personal blog. I decided to create a "toss around random posts" blog. And here it is.
I will be posting everything and anything. I would normally add right now "such as...", but I wont. I don't want to make promises about the content of this blog. It will be what it was meant to be. A place somewhere down the lane where I could post randomness.
Also, there will not be a defined schedule for posting. It might be several times a day or once per month.
Feed me with comments on my blog posts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Informer, ya' no say dadda me Snow me I'll go blame
A licky boom-boom down
Detective mon a says a did a me Snow me stab somewhere down the lane
A licky boom-boom down